The tips you are about to read are proven truthful and effective.
Listed here is a guide for fellow Believers of Jesus, who are searching for overflowing experience of the unexplainable grace, power and presence of the Father.
All are personal experiences and revelations from my daily search to fill the hunger, thirst, yearning of my heart for the firsthand experience of the powerful and life changing presence of the Lord.
I want you to put every tip into practice with strong desire to do it.
I would advise you to read one tip every single day and meditate on it. Do not fast-track these tips. Then you apply it that day. On day two, remember the tip on day 1. Apply it also. On day 3, remember the previous 2 tips, apply all of them. Repeat this process until day 30, remembering each tip every day.
If you are truthfully serious in your search for the overwhelming presence of God every day and apply the tips you are about to read, you don’t have to wait until day 30 to see changes in your prayer life. This could change your life and the life of all the people around you.
Remember, YOU NEED TO DO IT.
You will personally experience the unexplainable Holy Presence of the Lord. It is the Lord alone who gives such grace, power and enjoyment in prayer. You need to come to Him with deep longing, yearning, hunger and thirst for His presence regularly.
He has given us countless promises that if we seek Him, He will be found. If we ask for Him, He will answer. If we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us. If we knock, He will open the door. If we are weary and come to Him, we will find rest in Him. If we humble and pray, He will heal our land.
He has come into your door steps, if you will gladly open the door, He will enter and eat with you every day.
I pray that you find answers to your deep unutterable questions, and may these tips guide you in your journey as it blessed me to know more about our loving Lord Jesus, my everlasting God, my peacefully understanding Savior, the coming King for those who seek Him.
MY GOD JESUS, HE IS ALIVE!!!
All praises and Glory to Him alone!!!
101. Prepare 1 hour or 30 mnts before.
102. Do not set your eyes on your television.
103. Choose your most comfortable time where no one and nothing will/can disturb you. It is the highest God you have intended to meet. Make it an appointment with Him.
104. Have your Bible accessible with you at the time of prayer.
105. Live your life aware that God is right above you, seeing all
106. Prepare your place. Make it your closet. Have a mat, pillow, proper ventilation, lights. Close the door and windows so no one can see you.
107. Kung inaantok
Pwede rin peanut, pero konti lang, pampagising lang Ng diwa. Mabisa dito si Sugo, kulay blue.
Kung inaantok pa din, tumalon-talon ka muna. Mag-inat-inat. Sumuntok sa hangin, alisin ang antok.
108. Kung inaantok ka palagi, mag extended fast.
109. Tandaan, sa fasting, the first three days is the hardest.
Pag nakalampas ka dyan, the struggle to eat at day four is 50% easier.
At day 5, you will be excited to pray and worship and read your bible.
110. Every prayer, don’t forget to ask for forgiveness.
112. Kung nasa presence ka n Ng Lord, stay there. Wag mo isipin Ang oras, Yung puyat si Lord magsustain sa iyo. Bibigyan ka Niya Ng strength.
113. Wag mo kalilimutan na Ang nararanasan mo sa pananalangin ay grasya at kabutihan lamang Ng Ama sa iyo, give Him all the praises and Glory.
114. Remember those believers that you knew who are praying for you also, pray for them more than they are praying for you.
115. Hindi lahat Ng prayer ay victorious sa pakiramdam, minsan may encounter na parang kulang, pero wag madiscourage, ito ay natural sa atin bilang isang tao. Malalaman mo din pag dumating na Ang pagkakataon para sa iyong dalangin, Victorious ka pala sa Lord Ng gabing iyon.
Hindi dahil Ang pakiramdam mo ay kulang, ay kulang na talaga Ang nangyaring panalangin, maaring may inaasahan ka lang pero may mas maganda o Hindi ka naisip na plano Ang Panginoon.
116. There will come a time you
Wag mo sabihin na babawi ka bukas Ng prayer, the battle is today not tomorrow, you have to win your battle today. Wag mo ibigay Ang time na ito. Mas masarap, panalo today, even more victorious tomorrow. Hindi Yung ok lang ngayon, bawi na lang bukas. Larong Bata yun. Hindi laro o biro-biruan Ang pananalangin, tunay na labanan ito. Lumaban ka Ng nananalo.
117. Sa prayer, huwag puro hingi, wag mo gawing ATM machine si Lord na para Siyang naglalabas lang Ng pera para sa iyo. Manalangin ka din para sa mga kaibigan, kapamilya, katrabaho, kaklase, kapitbahay, gawain Ng church, at iba pang tao na kakilala mo. Iba Ang joy na ibinibigay sa mga nananalangin Ng mga bagay na ito.
118. There will come a time you may feel like you don’t want to pray part II. Kung
118.1.Read your bible, Yung mga sulat Ni Paul sa new testament, nakaka-encourage ito mag pray.
118.2. Listen to mp3, encouraging worship songs para
119. There will come a time you may feel like you don’t want to pray part III. Ayaw mo pa din mag pray? Part 3 na to, just be honest with God, ano ba nararamdaman mo? Sabihin mo Kay God, may reason Yan kaya ganyan pakiramdam mo. Malungkot ka, dadamayan ka niya. Discouraged ka? Eh si God kaya pinakamagaling magencourage, sabihin mo sa kanya, kanino or bakit ka nadiscouraged. Ang prayer ay pagsasabi Rin Ng feelings mo Kay God.
Magpakatotoo ka Kay Lord. May kasalanan ka? Confess with humble heart kasama Ang pangako sa puso na Hindi mo na uulitin Ng kasalanan. Tandaan mo lahat Ng kasalanan ay may katapat na parusa. Kaya magpakabuti at gawin Ang best na wag gumawa Ng bagay na nagpapahina sa buhay pananalangin.
120. Huwag muna humingi Ng humingi sa Diyos. Sa simula Ng prayer, mas maganda Kung magpasiyasat muna Ng puso. Alamin mo sa pagtatanong Ng may humbless Kay God Kung may nagawa ka bang kasalanan, kahit pakiramdam mo ay wala Kang naawa na kasalanan.
Ang panalangin ay parang papapalipad Ng eroplano, bago makalipad Ang airplane, bumubwelo muna siya sa runway to get the right speed at magkaroon Ng balanseng pressure Ng hangin sa ibabaw at ilalim Ng pakpak.
Kapag balanse na Ang hangin pwede na siyang lumipad.
Ang runway ay katulad Ng papapalinis Ng buong katauhan natin bilang taong makasalanan. Ito ay Hindi nangangahulugan na Hindi ka pwedeng lumapit Kay God dahil sa kasalanan, kundi ito at dahil sa kabanalan at kalinisan Ng ating Panginoon.
Let’s stop here at 120. The next tips would be a little more personal and spiritual so I decided, I will be creating an e-book about these tips. If you want to learn more, you can subscribe to my mailing list at the
bottomof this post and be updated when the e-book is finished.